39. Federal Poverty Guidelines and Chart 2018, The Balance, https://www.thebalance.com/federal-poverty-level-definition-guidelines-chart-3305843
38. "A New Majority Research Bulletin: Low Income Students Now a Majority in the Nation’s Public Schools," Southern Education Foundation, January 2015, http://www.southerneducation.org/Our-Strategies/Research-and-Publications/New-Majority-Diverse-Majority-Report-Series/A-New-Majority-2015-Update-Low-Income-Students-Now
37. Sign up for the weekly info session at Citizens' Climate Lobby, https://citizensclimatelobby.org/join-weekly-intro-call/
34 - 36. Carbon Fee and Dividend Explained: https://citizensclimatelobby.org/basics-carbon-fee-dividend/
33. "Peaceful protestors outnumber Wyoming anti-milim group at Koran burning," Nick Learned, 8/27/16, http://kowb1290.com/peaceful-protesters-outnumber-wyoming-anti-islam-group-at-koran-burning-photos/
32. H.R.1438 — 115th Congress (2017-2018), https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1438.
31. “Coyote Ugly: Wyoming’s legacy of brutality,” Jake Nichols, Planet Jackson Hole, http://planetjh.com/2013/03/19/coyote-ugly-
30. Federal Outdoor Recreation Trends: Effects on Economic Opportunities, pnw_gtr945.pdf.
29. Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Management (ORTM), http://www.uwyo.edu/haub/academics/undergraduate-students/bs-in-
28. Exploring a Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism Degree at the University of Wyomig,
27. Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Managements (ORTM),
26. “A look at the dollar value of a bobcat . . . its pelt vs. alive,” Melodie Edwards, Wyoming Public Radio,
wyomingpublicmedia.org/post/look-dollar-value-bobcatits-pelt-vs-alive25. “This bobcat brings in $308,000 a year,” Jason Bittel,
The Washington Post, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/.../this-bobcat-brings-in-308000-a-year/
24. Contrasting Bobcat Values, https://link.springer.com/epdf/10.1007/s10531-017-1397-6?
23. Animal Legal Defense Fund, 2017 U.S. Animal Protection Laws Rankings, http://aldf.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/
8. LGBTQIA Resource Center Glossary: https://lgbtqiainfo.weebly.com/acronym-letters-explained.html
7. Acres Student Farm at the University of Wyoming; http://www.uwyo.edu/uwacres/what-we-do/index.html#CSA%20Program
6. Can One Straw Change The World?, Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff , TEDx SantaBarbara, published 12/8/17;
“A Brief History of the Modern Day Straw, the World’s Most Wasteful Commodity,” by Ernie Smity, Atlas Obscura, 7/7/17,
5. Greenhouse gas effect of eliminating meat one day a week: Environ. Sci. Technol. 43, 7, 2195-2195;
4. "In Wyoming, 1 in 8 adults experience hunger and 1 in 6 children are food insecure"
3. food insecurity, google dictionary: "the state of being without reliable access to a sufficient quantity of affordable, nutritious food"
2. Teton County Wyoming 2015 Public Health Study on income disparities and food insecurity, cited in the Hole Food Rescue Impact
Report: A Summary of Our First 4 Years: June 24, 2013 – December 31, 2016
1. NOTE: This quote appears at the bottom of each posting, and is always listed as footnote #1
"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public," Cornel West.
• Orignal source unknown. Professor West says it on a Colbert Show interview, 1/20/2011:
• An example of where it is used as a quote is on the Goodreads site:
Footnotes are continuously numbered in blog posts with latest citation listed first (except footnote #1 which appears in each post).
Updated at least monthly
Ellen Synakowski © 2016 | All Rights Reserved